Rewind: Your Week in Review for September 7 – 13
On September 13, 2019, WisPolitics.com Editor JR Ross and Capital Times Opinion Editor Jessie Opoien reviewed this week in state politics in the WisconsinEye Studios in Madison, WI.
On this week’s episode:
- Updates on the 5th and 7th Congressional districts
- AG Kaul declines to join Purdue Pharma settlement
- WisPolitics.com event with state party chairs
- Frostman & Meaney clear committee approval
- Milwaukee officials call for binding referendum to advance 1% local sales tax