News Conference: Health Experts & Business Leaders to Provide Briefing on Growing COVID Crisis
On October 9, 2020, Health experts, business leaders, and others who are joining in a new effort to fight COVID-19 in Wisconsin provided a briefing on the growing crisis. Dr. Mark Kaufman of the Wisconsin Hospital Association will present new information on the impacts health systems are currently facing and was joined by key representatives of a new group that includes more than 20 organizations banding together to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Eric Borgerding, Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Brandon Scholz, Wisconsin Grocers Association
- Kurt Bauer, Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce
- Kristine Hillmer, Wisconsin Restaurant Association
- Mark O’Connell, Wisconsin Counties Association
- Mark Kaufman, MD, Wisconsin Hospital Association