Rewind: Your Week in Review for April 10 – 16
On April 16, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host and Capital Times state politics and government reporter Briana Reilly and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics and Coronavirus. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- Republican lawmakers direct AG to join lawsuit challenging COVID policy
- Governor Evers reaches deal to maintain $70 million in monthly federal food aid
- COVID-19 Update: State pauses Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: State Supreme Court ruling on capacity limit order
- State Supreme Court weighs environmental cases, scope of DNR’s power