Rewind: Your Week in Review
On April 21, 2017, WisconsinEye Senior Producer Steve Walters and WisPolitics.com Editor JR Ross review the week in state politics.
On this week’s episode:
- Supreme Court won’t consider rule linking recusals and campaign cash;
- Wisconsin State Representative Robin Vos and Representative Peter Barca oppose UW Tuition cut and self-insurance plan
- Donald J. Trump says help is coming for Dairy Farmers Losing Market
- Bill Prohibits Abortion Coverage in State Health-Care Plans
- 48% decrease in number of induced abortions (2000-2015)
- Personal Delivery Devices Redefine ‘To Go’?