Accessing WisconsinEye Coverage:
WisconsinEye’s Capitol Pool Feeds:
How to use:
WisEye Pool 1 – Senate Feed
WisEye Pool 2 – Assembly Feed
This is a 1080i branded feed used to feed an AJA breakout box. Each box is configured as follows and is located at floor level, just under the WisEye TVs.
- Input | 1080i HD-SDI
- Output 1 | Composite breakout to feed the TV in the room
- Output 2 | 1080i HD-SDI output for media
Content Use Information
- Re-streaming live productions is prohibited.
- Posting or redistributing any WisEye program in its entirety is prohibited.
- Spot News Gathering is defined as timely, editorial information for public consumption relating to daily legislative events or actions and does not include use in opinion pieces or commentary.
- You must be a news organization in possession of a valid, permanent or temporary registration card issued by the Wisconsin Capitol Correspondents Association.
- Additionally and where possible, we request news organizations links back to the original wiseye.org video as a courtesy to our mission.
Please contact [email protected] or call (608) 316-6850 (main)