Governor's Task Force on Climate Change
On May 21, 2020, the Governor’s Task Force on Climate Change met.
Agenda items include:
- Subcommittee Reports on Healthy Communities & Strong Economy; Energy, Housing & Infrastructure; Land Use & Conservation
- Agriculture/Natural Resources Presentations
- Great Lake Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission (Tribal Climate Adaptation Menu)
- U.S. Climate Alliance (Carbon Sequestering)
- Monroe County Climate Change Task Force (Flooding & Infrastructure)
- Dodge County Farmers for Healthy Soil & Healthy Water
*A portion of the hearing experienced an outside “hack” with vulgarities, and WisconsinEye has edited out that brief content.