News Conference: Wisconsin Citizens and Groups on Urgent Need to Pass Gun Violence Prevention Legislation
On November 7, 2019, citizens and organizations, participating in the 80 percent For Strong Gun Laws, held a news conference at the Capitol demanding that Wisconsin legislative leaders allow a vote on the gun violence proposals.
- Bishop Steve Miller, Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee
- Debra Gillespie, Survivor & Founder of Mothers Against Gun Violence
- Karly Scholz, WI State Director for March for Our Lives
- Rev. Kerri Parker, Executive Director, Wisconsin Council of Churches
- Lucy Preysz, Communications & Policy Coordinator, NAMI-Dane County
- Darryl Morin, Hunter & Firearm owner