News Conference: Wisconsin Legislative Black Caucus on Special Session – Part 1
On August 31, 2020, members of the Wisconsin Legislative Black Caucus and members of the community held a news conference on Governor Evers proposed special session (Executive Order #84) relating to a package of police-reform bills.
- Rep. David Bowen
- Rep. Shelia Stubbs
- Rep. LaKeshia Myers
- Reggie Moore – Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention
- Anthony Cooper Sr. – Focused Interruption Coalition
- Wanda McCann-Smith – Peace Network, Inc.
- Tiffany Henry – Milwaukee Urban League
- Kalan Jones – Impact Demand
- Alan Robinson – Wisconsin NORMAL
- Tatiana Washington – 50 Miles More and March For Our Lives