News Conference: Wisconsin Elections Commission Election Update
On September 10, 2020, Meagan Wolfe, Wisconsin’s chief election official, will hold another news conference to talk about preparations for the November election.
- Voter information mailings are arriving in Wisconsin homes
- Reactions WEC is getting from voters
- Reactions to Supreme Court Ballot Ruling
- How are voters requesting absentee ballots – online or by mail?
- How the WEC is helping local election officials respond to the mailing
- How to request an absentee ballot through MyVote Wisconsin
- How ballot order is selected