Rewind: Your Week in Review for February 28 – March 5
On March 5, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host and Capital Times state politics and government reporter Briana Reilly and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics and Coronavirus. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- GOP leaders pan Gov. Evers’ sales tax plan, pledge to start from base
- Bills seeks to bar transgender athletes from women’s sports
- Republicans target new guidance on special voting deputies
- Assembly Republicans call on Gov. Evers to spend funds on in-person schools
- COVID-19 vaccination & legislation update