Rewind: Your Week in Review for July 4 – 10
On July 10, 2020, WisconsinEye senior producer Steve Walters and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics and Coronavirus. This week’s episode included special guest Andrew Hitt, chair of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, at the beginning of the show for a preview of the RPW 2020 State Convention. Watch the convention live on July 11 at 9 a.m. on wiseye.org.
On this week’s episode:
- State Supreme Court voids Evers’ budget vetoes
- State Supreme Court upholds GOP’s “lame duck” changes
- Federal judges uphold in-person absentee vote timeline
- Evers says statewide face mask requirement is “unlikely”
- GOP wants bridge loans to unpaid UI claimants