Rewind: Your Week in Review for June 19 – 25
On June 25, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host Briana Reilly and guest co-host Jessica VanEgeren reviewed this week in state politics. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- Effort to nix personal property tax clears committees with bipartisan backing
- Gov. Evers signs four policing bills into law
- Bills to tighten rules on absentee voting head to Evers’ desk
- Wisconsin health officials unveil plan to provide COVID testing in schools
- Republicans to rally at state party convention this weekend