Rewind: Your Week in Review for June 5 – 11
On June 11, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host and Capital Times state politics and government reporter Briana Reilly and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- Vos seeks $4 billion tax cut following ‘unprecedented’ collections
- Joint Finance approves nearly $1.5 billion capital budget
- Assembly, Senate vote to end federal unemployment benefits
- Evers officially kicks-off re-election bid
- Supreme Court rules local officials don’t have power to close schools in public health emergencies