Rewind: Your Week in Review for March 27 – April 2
On April 2, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host and Capital Times state politics and government reporter Briana Reilly and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics and Coronavirus. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- Wisconsin Supreme Court overturns Gov. Evers’ emergency orders
- Evers unveils initial plan for spending federal COVID dollars
- All Wisconsinites 16+ will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine starting Monday
- UW System lobbies for more state support
- Wisconsin prepares for its sixth pandemic-era election