Rewind: Your Week in Review for May 22 – 28
On May 28, 2021, WisconsinEye Rewind host and Capital Times state politics and government reporter Briana Reilly and WisPolitics.com editor JR Ross reviewed this week in state politics. (Brought to you by the Wisconsin Realtors Association).
On this week’s episode:
- Joint Finance approves $128 million increase in state aid for K-12
- Joint Finance votes to lift tuition freeze for UW System schools
- Lawmakers quickly gavel out of Gov. Evers’ special session on Medicaid expansion
- Legislators hold hearings on abortion, transgender athlete bills
- Democratic U.S. Senate field continues growing